RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for booking and inquiries.
2000 Square Feet or Less | $350
- Includes up to a half hour phone consultation, partial day of photography, and standard Marketing Use license. Delivery includes proof gallery and up to 20 final high-res, color-corrected, digitally corrected images selected by client.
2000 - 4000 Square Feet | $450
- Includes up to a half hour phone consultation, partial day of photography, and standard Marketing Use license. Delivery includes proof gallery and up to 30 final high-res, color-corrected, digitally corrected images selected by client.
4000+ Square Feet | $575
- Includes up to a half hour phone consultation, partial day of photography, and standard Marketing Use license. Delivery includes proof gallery and up to 40 final high-res, color-corrected, digitally corrected images selected by client.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT POLICIES
A written agreement signed by both parties is required for booking. Shoot dates and times are not reserved unless agreement has been signed by both parties and a booking deposit has been paid by client. An electronic copy of your written agreement will always be provided.
A nonrefundable 35% booking fee (deposit) is due at the time of booking/contract. The remaining 65% is due on the date specified in your written agreement, typically on or before the scheduled date of delivery of digital proofs. Proofs and any other images from the shoot will remain fully watermarked until payment in full has been received. Failure to submit any payment by its due date may result in a full cancellation of your shoot and a forfeiture of deposit. Late payments are assessed at a rate of 2% of the remaining balance due per day. Accepted methods of payment include cash, PayPal Business invoice, or business check only. Payments made via business check are not considered paid until cleared by bank. Client is responsible for any penalty fees for bounced checks/non-sufficient funds related to their payment(s). Personal checks are not accepted. An electronic receipt for your payment(s) will always be provided.
Client requests for rescheduling should be made no later than 72 hours prior to scheduled shoot, except in specific emergency situations. Rescheduling requests are not guaranteed and depend solely on the schedule and availability of the photographer. In the event of rescheduling, a new date must be agreed on in writing within 31 calendar days of the original date booked. Rescheduled shoots require a new written agreement signed by both parties, and may require additional fees depending on permits, studio rentals, etc.. Please note that rescheduling a shoot does not affect the due dates of your original payment schedule.
Because the photographer is self-employed and relies on client bookings to pay bills and maintain a full-time photography business, all bookings are final. In the event of a cancellation, payment is due in full on the date originally agreed upon in your written agreement.
Mileage and Parking Fees
All parking and mileage fees will be billed to the client after the shoot and must be reimbursed to the photographer prior to delivery of final images. Shoots that require travel by car beyond 30 miles of downtown Los Angeles will be billed a mileage rate of 53 cents per additional mile after the included 30 miles. Flight and overnight accommodations are required for shoots at locations beyond a four-hour drive from downtown Los Angeles. Airfare and overnight hotel accommodations for on-location, out-of-state, or international shoots must be arranged and paid for by the client prior to the shoot.
Travel and Lodging Fees
Flight and overnight accommodations are required for locations beyond a four-hour drive from downtown Los Angeles. Airfare and overnight hotel accommodations must be arranged and paid for by the client prior to the shoot.
Additional finished photos beyond those included in your package are available for purchase at an additional fee of $25 per image. Payment for additional photos is due at the time of placing order. Retouching work will not begin on additional photo orders until payment has been fulfilled.
Photo assistants and/or digital technicians are often necessary on large shoots in order to keep things running on schedule and looking picture-perfect. Fees for assistants are billed to the client at an additional hourly rate and must be agreed upon prior to booking. Please inquire with photographer for recommendations about the specific needs of your project.